Click on the “add links or images” button at the top of any page,
and then fill out the form. All submissions
go through an editorial review process see the editorial
policy for more information.
You can contribute:
Links to web-based resources about paleontology, in several categories:
- Education and Exhibits: ongoing and time-delimited events and programs, physical
exhibits, virtual exhibits
- Organizations: parks, societies and clubs, colleges and universities, museums,
- Research and Collections: ongoing research projects, researchers
- Careers: career paths, degree and certificate programs, job opportunities
- Collecting and Legalities: laws on fossil collecting, where to collect fossils
- Meetings: upcoming meetings, symposia; these would be displayed on the Calendar page,
viewed by clicking its icon at the bottom of any page
- Methods: field, curation, analysis, and reporting methods
- Resources: annotated bibliographies, courses and lectures, curriculum and classroom
resources, databases, field guides, history of paleontology,image collections, maps, on-line
journals and publications, and general reference
Names, information about, and photos of significant fossil finds anywhere in
- Submit names, supporting information, and photos of important North American fossil finds
that are significant because of the quality of preservation and/or the importance of the fossils in
understanding evolution and life of the past.
Images of fossils found in North America (Canada, United States, Mexico)
- Contribute images from any taxonomic group. All fossils must have been collected in North America.